1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. They are used to remember your activities and preferences, provide personalized experiences, analyze web traffic, and deliver targeted advertisements.
- Functionality: These cookies enable core site functionalities and are required for the website to function correctly. This might include saving your shopping cart, preferences, or login state.
- Performance and Analytics: We use these Cookies to understand website usage, which helps us improve content and performance. They provide information about the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the time they spend on the website.
- Advertising and Marketing: These Cookies track users across websites, allowing us to display relevant and tailored advertising based on user preferences and behaviors.
- Security: Cookies help us detect malicious activity and improve the security of our website.
3. Third-party Cookies
We work with third-party organizations that may also set Cookies on our website. These third-party Cookies are used to deliver advertisements, track the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and for other functions distinct from those mentioned above for our own Cookies.
4. Managing and Disabling Cookies
If you wish to manage or disable Cookies on our website or any other site, you can do so through your web browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will guide you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to command the browser to notify you when you receive a new Cookie, and how to fully disable Cookies.
Note: If you choose to disable Cookies, it may limit the functionality of our website and impact your experience.
5. Changes to this Cookies Policy
6. Contact Us